Pledge to our Community
To ensure the highest level of service and maintain a positive relationship with our families, partners and visitors,
- Make you feel welcome by creating an inviting, customer-friendly greeting area in all building entrances and main offices.
- Acknowledge and greet you cordially upon your entrance into our facilities.
- Answer phones in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Recognize the importance of your call or visit and react quickly, especially in matters involving safety of children and personnel.
- Listen to you, address your question or concern, or direct you to the appropriate person.
- Assume responsibility for assisting you through proactive problem-solving.
- Be timely in our response. If we can't help immediately, we will provide a time frame for solving your issue or returning your call.
- Make voice mail helpful and as personal as possible.
- Identify all employees with name badges.
- Maintain facilities that are clean, safe and in good repair.
- Make it easy for you to find your way in and around schools and central offices.
- Value your feedback and suggestions to improve our customer service.